If you’ve been thinking or wishing that you could offer your inventory online as an added revenue stream you can literally be up and running with an online e-commerce store in about an hour.
The best part of the solution that we’re going to share in this article is that it can be set up and easily managed by you (or someone you employ) for less than $100.
These stores are created with easy to use online software called SpreadSimple, and the inventory is added and updated with Google Sheets, from a free google account.
Everyone wants to complicate this process, but it really can be painless.
Here are the steps to set it up.
- Make sure you have a Google account. Completely free to set up and includes access to Google sheets – this is what you’ll be using to manage your inventory and pricing.
- Sign up for SpreadSimple – you’ll need a Pro plan.
- Pick a template, or create your site from scratch. This really depends on your level of tech, and willingness to play around for an extra half hour or so.
- Set up your inventory on your Google Sheets.
That’s it – you can literally have an e-commerce store set up in an hour.
Again, here’s an example of one that we set up for Spencer. He embedded it into his existing site.
Once your store is set up, you can;
- run it separately on its own domain,
- or buy a new domain for it,
- or you can embed it into your existing site.
So the secret is out of the bag. You have no excuse not to offer your products online.
Click Here for exact step by step instructions, Tim created an in-depth tutorial showing the whole process, How I Built A Fully Functioning Online Store in 1 Hour (Complete Instructions).
Contact us if you would like us to set up your online store for you.